HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
msgbean

WR 450 Arrival

5 posts in this topic

The first WR450 has arrived here in Twin Falls, ID. Not sure who gets it as I am number 7. They are suppose to have all 22 by February. Sweet machine. One thing that does concern me in the small size of the holes to feed the filter. The battery takes up the space leaving two holes about 4 sqare inches each. Until I get one I don't know what modifications can be made.

They're expecting all 22 by February? Wow. I think they may be a little over-optimistic but that will be good news, if true. I'm waiting on the second round of WR deliveries as I'm 2nd on the list at my dealer.

My dealer also told me they are getting more than the Boise. Its the bike of choice down here. Of course all 22 are sold with 27 people on the list.

That's cool. Interesting you say that because I just sold my 02 WR426 to a guy from Feiler. Drove all the way up here for it.