Man, Those guys are brutal........

I just went over to the 250 side of this site and I'm not sure what the age of those people are and where they came from (most un-registered), but they are brutal. Check out the post "broken YZ250F"

Nothing like the guys over here, you guys are the best (see post "need help ASAP"). While everyone over here is rushing to help this guy, everyone over there is kicking people when their down :)

Unbelievable :D

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

...Bill... Bill... Bill....

You can't tell a joke when you see one can ya Bill ?

Lets see.... A neighborhood BMX track with a 69.5 foot triple?

He's a total beginner?

He cased it and it won't run.... With no description of what might be wrong?

Doesn't any of that seem fishy to you?

That is what is called "flame bait" Bill.

The people who read it figured out that he was pullin their leg.

So they had fun with it.

Your sense of humor needs a shot of chain lube.

Dork,

I did go back and re-read the post and you are probably right. But before the pot calls the kettle black, maybe you should take a chill pill. I saw your reply to the post "i really need some help....no one replied to my other post"

My comment was based on reading more than one post.

Have a nice day :)

Bill

I'm from the 250f side, it's the unregistered users (like dorf) that cause most of the problems, the members are usually very helpful and courteous.

Aaaaahhhh.... Any guy who can't FIND his spark plug should take some ribbing.

God forbid he has to adjust his suspension or change jetting.

Air filter?... What's an air filter?

They used to teach a skill in school called reading.

"Dad.... This sure is a boring magazine the dealer gave me when we picked up the bike... there's only pictures of the bike in it!"