Chain Breaker

I use the HP Tools one. I have no complaints with it. It does the job i need everytime an makes it very easy. I have the HP Tools Heavy Duty Breaker an it works just fine. You really don't need to spend the extra on the HP Tools Heavy Duty Press. It might work better but i don't think its worth the extra money because they both do the same job an the Heavy Duty Breaker has not let me down yet an i've cut up probably 25 chains with it. It makes it very easy. Hope this helps...

Kind of off topic here, but I am needing to replace the chain on my '07 and am not sure how to use one of these breaker tools, I've never had one before. The only time I've changed a chain was on my wifes old TTR-125 and I just used a 4-1/2 angle grinder and a punch like mentioned before.

I want to make sure I use the proper tools because I am going to go to an O-ring type chain and do not want to damage the o-rings. Can some one explain the usage of the tool or is it self explanatory once you have one in your hands?

Kind of off topic here, but I am needing to replace the chain on my '07 and am not sure how to use one of these breaker tools, I've never had one before. The only time I've changed a chain was on my wifes old TTR-125 and I just used a 4-1/2 angle grinder and a punch like mentioned before.

I want to make sure I use the proper tools because I am going to go to an O-ring type chain and do not want to damage the o-rings. Can some one explain the usage of the tool or is it self explanatory once you have one in your hands?

You don't need to worry about damage to the o-rings, the masterlink comes with its own o-rings.