HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ride_DRZ

Whats the difference between the SM, S, E DRZ models?

5 posts in this topic

Hey i just bought my DRZ 400 SM on the 15th and i was wondering what the differnce is between the SM, S, and E, i hear tat the E model is more powerful than the S and SM if i would jus like to know if their parts are compatible and if you could extchange parts like the cams out i would really apriciate if i could get some answers thanks.

Engine parts can be used on all models.

Difference is a thinner base cylinder gasket and other cam shafts on the E-Model. Some of the E models also have a Keihin carb and another airbooth.

Forks is different on the sm model.

Exhausts is different on the E model(At least in Europe)

Should of Got an E man, it comes with the search function on TT :lol: Just playing the SM, S, K, E all can use TT's Search feature. :p

Congrats on the new ride dude, ENJOY it stock, before the mod monster takes over!

But seriously, that question is asked several times a week(if not per day sometimes) - and somebody nice always answers... then you get someone like me making you privy to one of the coolest features on TT,SEARCH-ABILITY if you can think it, its been asked answered and repeat... in the rare event you don't find what you are looking for in the first few hundred posts...ASK "whats up with that" cause rarely do i not find what i am looking for already buried in the archives waiting for discovery.

oh another cool tip : google will search TT too. :lol:

:lol:

haha hey you might thinks this is funny but weres the search ?

good question!

hint: its on the right side in the navigation bars ... oh dang i'll show ya.

search.jpg

good luck, and happy searching!