HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seamus1618

WR Plastic?

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where I could find black plastic for a 2000 WR400?

I've checked out denniskirk.com and they had a few pieces but not a complete set.

Also is there anyone that sells the retro black and white Yamaha decals that would fit on this year model bike?

Save your money and just paint it. I know a guy that did this to a 07 and it looks great. Spray can.

Seamus1618,

I just went through this in Sepember for my son's 2008 WR450F. It can't be done for a WR.

I put black plastic on my 07 wr it's not that expensive . both Ufo and acerbis make plastic for wr's . the only part they don't make is the headlight plastic. they both also make white and blue . did you try the thumpertalk store . they will order it for you.

Tweav,

I do not see any way to buy a black WR (not YZF) rear fender for a 2007-2008 model bike. I checked all of Thumpertalk's catalogs, no black.

they are not in the listings yet . but they do make them . I called them. when I get home I'll see I if I saved the links on my home computer.

here's the ufo link :

http://www.ufoplasticusa.com/part.php?brand=6&model=69&year=2007

note their rear fender does not take the stock tail light but it comes with it's own new led one with a plater holder

here's a few pics

rear fender

DSCN0236.jpg

note :these are yz rad shrouds I have an ims fuel tank it requires yz shrouds . but ufo does makes wr ones

DSCN0775.jpg

note : no one makes a head light Mine' s painted it's been holding up so far.

DSCN0776.jpg