2007-2008 YZ450 fit WR450 Plastics

Do the new 2007/2008 YZ 450 fit 2007/2008 WR 450 plastics? They look like they're the same exact thing! I want a yellow WR-450! :D

no they are not the same ,but they can be made to fit with enough modding

Can they be made to fit without changing the fuel tank, and still look good/close to factory?

one of the bolts on the rad strouds don't line up at all . some guy's just leave that one out . Does that look stock? Not to me . the rad shrouds are not what has the real issues . the rear fender is what is hard to get to fit . none of the bolts line up it's a inch too narrow at the back 2 bolts , and it also requires some inventive relocating of cdi and the wires . I'd run yellow on my bike but I don't like rigged up stuff . so I have a set of black and a set of white .

Where'd you get the black and white plastic sets?

Maybe I'll order a set of YZ plastics and see how much crap I've got to do to fit them.

The real hurdle in any color change is the headlight cowl... if you want the OEM headlight cowl in any color but blue you need to start looking for paint.....

Judging from my recent experience with plastic paint, I think painting the headlight cowl will actually work out.

I'm going to be using a different headlignt and front fender setup. However the fender I have I can't get it yellow. Doh.

Judging from my recent experience with plastic paint, I think painting the headlight cowl will actually work out.

It has worked well for me

WRwhite3.jpg?t=1224711713

WRwhite1.jpg?t=1224711765