HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
herm5877

YZ426F muffler

3 posts in this topic

I am looking to make my YZ426F a little quieter, who makes the one I am after? Right now it has a White Bros. E series muffler and seems loud to me.Any suggestions? The packing looks a little roached, it has the quiet core insert and the spark arrester end cap. I was going to repack it but want investigate switching to another brand before I do that.

The FMF Q4 is what you want if reduced noise is what you are mostly after. If a freshly packed racing can will do, The DRD stainless is good bet.

The FMF Q4 is what you want if reduced noise is what you are mostly after. If a freshly packed racing can will do, The DRD stainless is good bet.

I second the FMF Q4. It drastically reduces the Dbs. On the other hand I have a DR.D stainless myself for my 07 450. I think its just a little louder than the stock pipe. To me, I like the pipe to be a little louder than stock, but not obnoxious. If I were you I would go to the FMF Q4. Its the way to go.