Why am I in love with the GYT-R hotstart lever?

Why am I in love with the GYT-R hotstart lever? I usually simply hate bling and this is about as bling as it gets.

I think its the blue... plus all my friends ride WR's and YZF's and none of them have it. Sure, they have GYT-R sprocket covers and skid plates and all that... but none of them have the hotstart lever.

Am I just being dumb because its a new bike... or should I just drop the money and go buy it so I think I've got the coolest bike of the lot?

I swear... I hate CF and Chrome... but that Blue... I'm mesmerized.

Am I the only one?

you know the odd thing I noticed about that part . I've had my 07 wr for nearly 2 years now and have never used or needed the hot start lever once. I kind of think of it as an extra POS on my handlebard that does'nt need to be there.

I use my hot start on mt wr only when riding tight, slow single track. If my average speed is above 10 mph, then I typically do not need it.

My bike hardly ever goes on real tight track . I mostly average 75-85 mph most of the time mine's a supermoto . Also it has a rekluse pro clutch in it for when I do hit the tech stuff . I only stall it if I drop the bike and leave it there for a few minutes "Yes I leave it lay there when I crash " I was really surprised how long it will idle laying on it's side. The rekluse really helps alot because I don't have any knobbies to just dig my way out , so all I have to do is control the throttle and it walks over stuff.

Are you guy's stalling and needing to restart? Is your bike's hard to start when hot? mine starts easier when it's warmed up.

2nd gear up riding it starts without the hot start no problem. It's the long extended gnarly first gear sections, where you are most likely to stall, and the engine gets smokin hot.