Help. Need 2006 WR450 Graphics

Where can I find 2006 WR450 graphics? Does the 2003-05 YZ450 graphics fit the WR? Does the 2003-05 YZ250 graphics fit the 2006 WR? I do not mind if I have to do a little trimming. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Kurt

The FLU looks good. Is that seat cover the original or the one that came with the FLU graphics. The FLU pictures show a black seat cover. Just curious.

The one industries graphics without the aqua blue, the w???12 item number will now be available until March 2009 per one industries. It is pretty cool as well and does not have to be purchased with a seat cover therefore not as expensive.

Kurt

Newgraphics004.jpg

Picture of the new FLU Graphics on my bike, repacking the muffer at the moment expaining why it isnt on the bike.

these bikes are so heavy

I have a tough time getting mine on a stand

Your bike looks real good.I like those frame guards too

MaxPower, it's all technique.

Stand on the left side of the bike near the kick stand. Place the bike stand on the other side of the bike. Now tip the bike onto the kickstand towards you, balancing it on the kick stand. Now reach over the bike and tip the bike stand under the bike. Now tip the bike up and away from you, placing it up on the stand.

It's really easy to do by yourself once you get the technique down.