Lets see those 450s in action!

sick-1.jpg

yznixe-1.jpg

from a vid, but i like it.

10371-1s.jpg

p><p><a  href=http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb183/MXKyle_565/th_Movie.jpg' alt='th_Movie.jpg'>

--KT--

heres one that i resized.. this was two weeks ago.. right after i tore up my knee in the previous corner

picresize.jpg

It's true. The vast majority of people in the YZ400/426/450 forum do in fact ride Yamahas. :p:lol: :lol:

unbelievable

:lol: :lol:

Heres a couple of shots at Elkins Flat.

picture933uk2.jpg

picture949ed0.jpg

Young.jpg

dsc0108mz8.jpg

dsc0111rk6.jpg

49. Nice number.

Amago1007sm3.jpg

Hey grayracer, where was that photo taken?

Amago MX Park, near Pala, California. That's Junior on the bike.

Amago MX Park, near Pala, California. That's Junior on the bike.

Nice! That's less than an hour from my house... though I haven't ridden there (or any track) yet... but I plan on checking it out sometime.

This is a little bit off topic, but the vet/vintage track at Amago is a fun, funky, kind of old school outdoor track situated in a canyon. It gets VERY dusty, as you can see, and it's more fun to ride in the rainy season, because they water with a truck. It takes the truck (they have one to keep up with three tracks) about an hour between waterings on any one track. Grooming is a little spotty, but it's usually done on Fridays, so Saturdays are the best days to ride it

This is a little bit off topic, but the vet/vintage track at Amago is a fun, funky, kind of old school outdoor track situated in a canyon. It gets VERY dusty, as you can see, and it's more fun to ride in the rainy season, because they water with a truck. It takes the truck (they have one to keep up with three tracks) about an hour between waterings on any one track. Grooming is a little spotty, but it's usually done on Fridays, so Saturdays are the best days to ride it

Cool... thanks for the info.

Sorry for the hijack everyone... we now return to our regularly scheduled programming... :lol:

Here is mine

wo_0171cd.jpg

Vet Track Yesterday

amago4.jpg

Lots of dust...

amago2.jpg

IMG_08842.jpg

picture_040.jpg

picture_087.jpg

2466003340037389231S600x600Q85.jpg

2648187630037389231S600x600Q85.jpg

2664763870037389231S600x600Q85.jpg

Fun with Photoshop!

--KT--