00' wr400... NEED A SOFTER SEAT!!

Different approach: Take the seat off the bike and grab a cordless drill with a 1" hole saw. Cut a bunch of holes every few inches all over the underside of the seat and pull out a little of the foam through each hole.

It will soften up the factory seat significantly! I've run a few over the years, and if done carefully, the seat will outlast the bike.

or you could look up guts racing and buy one of thier tall soft seats.i think i'm going to after a while.or mabey try the gel shorts sold on TT,they were out of stock when i tried to order them,but did get a pair of six in one brand,that were only padded where your butt would sit on a ten speed bike and pads on your hips and tail bone.:D

Different approach: Take the seat off the bike and grab a cordless drill with a 1" hole saw. Cut a bunch of holes every few inches all over the underside of the seat and pull out a little of the foam through each hole.

It will soften up the factory seat significantly! I've run a few over the years, and if done carefully, the seat will outlast the bike.

Try this. I did my KTM a year or more ago and it got softer with use. Finally did the WR a couple of weeks ago and it helps. Hopinf it get better as well. If you do blow through the top of the foam glue a 1/8" layer of foam over it and it won't show.