Washer on rear FMF mount?

I've just fitted an FMF 4.1 slip to my 08 WR450. In in the instructions there's no mention of a washer on the rear-most mount for the pipe (near the seat mount bolt).

For those who have fitted one, did you use a washer? By following the instructions i've bolted the slip on straight to the subframe - no washer between bolt and pipe or between pipe and sub-frame.

Is this okay?

I've just fitted an FMF 4.1 slip to my 08 WR450. In in the instructions there's no mention of a washer on the rear-most mount for the pipe (near the seat mount bolt).

For those who have fitted one, did you use a washer? By following the instructions i've bolted the slip on straight to the subframe - no washer between bolt and pipe or between pipe and sub-frame.

Is this okay?

i just bolted mine up two nights ago...i didnt use a washer....all i did was torque it to 22 ft/lbs like the manual says! (same for the mid pipe as well)

The down side is i still after having this bike for a month have not started it nor ridden it....:D

I just put one on a DRZ400 and your right, there directions arent very clear.FMF doesnt have the best Directions Ive seen..

Thanks guys, Just checking