HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danco

Selling my BRP - Parts for sale

10 posts in this topic

Hi all, broke down and bought an 03 KTM 525 E/XC last week. Just when I got done with the BRP. Oh well, I just got tired of the heavy pig in the tigth woods where I found myself doing most of my riding. The KTM is a flea compared to the BRP. Anyway if anyone is interested in any of my parts listed below please send me an e-mail. I'm taking everything off and selling them for 70% of retail and I'll pay shipping. The only thing that's staying on the bike is the stator, header, GPS , DS kit and chain/sprokets. Carb, stabilizer /t-clamps, guards, braces and pegs go. I'll be on vacation until next Monday so I'll be posting them on the for sale board then. Thanks.

Dan

drc@davissmith.com

Danco,

I'll take your carb! :) Check you PMs

Congrats on the new bike. Hope you're pleased with it. Have you had it out yet?

Danco, I want to wish you the best riding your new steed! I have dibs on your GPR & Clamp! It's a done deal, Baby! :D

I'm takin the E Series Pipe Too! :)

I'm interested in the IMS footpegs. How much for those? What condition are they in? Either send me an e-mail or private message. Thnaks,

Josh

Hi Dan,

I'd like to buy the rear fender pack, both upper and lower fork guards (not seal savers ), SRC brace and Acerbis Rally Pro-'s. If you bought the factory service manual, I'd like to buy that as well. I sent you an email and PM.

Danco,

How come all of the guys scavaging your part are from the SW? :)

Maybe we all need to get together and have the the Danco's BRP memorial ride. :D :D

Danco,

How come all of the guys scavaging your part are from the SW? :)

Maybe we all need to get together and have the the Danco's BRP memorial ride. :D :D

We can compare parts and make fun of anything that's orange.

Checks in the mail! :D