Problems adjusting 07 headlight low enough

I put an 07 WR headlight assembly on my 06 WR450 and noticed I can't get the light adjusted down enough, seems the coil spring on the adjuster screw is not long enough, is it just me having this problem? Does it have to do where I put the light on myself, maybe it's aligned up as good as a stock one.

Ideally, when aimed at a wall (from appx. 25'), the center of the 'hot spot' will be just below a horizontal line on the wall that is the same height as the center of the headlight lens. You must be sitting on the bike too.

I put an 07 WR headlight assembly on my 06 WR450 and noticed I can't get the light adjusted down enough, seems the coil spring on the adjuster screw is not long enough, is it just me having this problem? Does it have to do where I put the light on myself, maybe it's aligned up as good as a stock one.

I'm going to say it's your setup .On my 07 I can turn it down so low that the front fender casts a shadow near the brightest spot. I Think you may want to readjust your mounting points .

I think it must be also, it mounts on the side like normal, and followed info here on how to use two bolts as lower mounting points on the existing bracket, It's no biggie, i can use a longer spring i guess to help out. I also have very stiff front springs in my bike and have the fork tubes lowered alot in my triple clamps, and im a heavy boy, it may have something to do with it also.