HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jeffboyd47m

Any place blowing out 08's dirt cheap?

8 posts in this topic

I have about 100 hours on my 08 now with 2 desert races to go to finish the season. I was planning to rebuild my 08 and ride it for next year, but wondered if I might be money ahead to sell it and buy another 08. I know some of the dealers still have quite a few still in stock.

I have all of the parts to put my bike back to stock and could reuse most of my aftermarket stuff on a fresh bike.

If anyone knows of any new 08's that a dealer is selling cheap let me know.

Thanks!

Jeff Boyd

i got one with 2 hours that im thinking about selling , i know why? but those new hondas look good

check out otdcyclesports.com

Wow! Thanks for the lead. That is some great pricing, and if you add the 400.00 Yamaha cash back incentive I would call that dirt cheap.

Thanks again!

Wow! Thanks for the lead. That is some great pricing, and if you add the 400.00 Yamaha cash back incentive I would call that dirt cheap.

Thanks again!

I believe their quoted prices include all cash back incentives as well as tax and docs and stuff.

I just picked up an 08 that had less than 1 hr on it. It had an O-ring chain, Renthal sprockets, ASV levers, SDG seat, Yoshimira exhaust , Cycra bark buster style hand gaurds and a Clark desert tank that had not even been mounted yet. The guy bought it Febuary then put this stuff on it before he even rode it. He took it out 1 time with his girl friend and then parked in his shed and has not touched it since.

$4800.00 cash!

Yeah, I'm happy!

Yamaha took the incentives away recently.

The shop here said they were getting rid of '08's for in the low $5k range, but now they don't have their incentives so they are selling them for like $6200, $6300.