'05 WR450F Starter Button Smashed

I smashed up my starter button housing and can't figure out what exact part it is by looking at the microfiche. Is it 5TJ-83976-11-00? The kill switch housnig and starter housing look the same, and the angle the microfiche sits doesn't let me tell if it's on the right or left of the handlebar.

Any help is greatly appreciated. :excuseme:

I smashed up my starter button housing and can't figure out what exact part it is by looking at the microfiche. Is it 5TJ-83976-11-00? The kill switch housnig and starter housing look the same, and the angle the microfiche sits doesn't let me tell if it's on the right or left of the handlebar.

Any help is greatly appreciated. :excuseme:

Yeah, you got it right. I had to replace mine a couple of months ago.

The buttons are the same with the exception of the color... I just simply swapped mine, using the kill switch as the start button(the connections are the same).

Then I just went and got an older style Yamaha 2 wire switch ($6), connected it using the plug off of the smashed start button. Did not have to wait for parts to be ordered and assume I saved some money.

What's an OEM start button cost?

The buttons are the same with the exception of the color... I just simply swapped mine, using the kill switch as the start button(the connections are the same).

Then I just went and got an older style Yamaha 2 wire switch ($6), connected it using the plug off of the smashed start button. Did not have to wait for parts to be ordered and assume I saved some money.

What's an OEM start button cost?

It was $25

Thanks a lot guys.