HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rockymtnrider

Handlebar set up

6 posts in this topic

I recently bought an '01 WR426f. I love this thing. I used to ride a YZ426f and really liked the raised handlebars. I want to rasie the bars on the WR now but it came with a Scotts steering stabilizer that mounts above the bar clamp. A new triple clamp with lower stabilizer mount would solve this but that is 200+ bucks. Has anyone experienced this? I figure I would get new bars that have a high rise so I'm looking for suggestions. I really like the higher motocross hand/arm position. :excuseme:

$90 is cheap... I think the submount kit for my 07' (BRP / Scotts ) for just the mount kit is $200 but the 426 may be cheaper due to the post being different..

Check out BRP

Or check into a pro taper Pastrana freestyle / hi woods bend

$90 is cheap... I think the submount kit for my 07' (BRP / Scotts ) for just the mount kit is $200 but the 426 may be cheaper due to the post being different..

Check out BRP

Or check into a pro taper Pastrana freestyle / hi woods bend

I was just thinking the riser mount only with no frame mount . there is a chance he could make his frame mount with his pin work with the sub mount bar clamps.

I was just thinking the riser mount only with no frame mount . there is a chance he could make his frame mount with his pin work with the sub mount bar clamps.

Yeah, perhaps just cut the post to length, rotate the arm on the damper 180 deg and get the risers only :lame: