HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fullbore4

How to edit posts in Jetting sticky

8 posts in this topic

I guess I'm an idiot......I don't see how to edit a post in the Jetting sticky as it doesn't have an "Edit" option that I can see, even when I'm logged in.

1 person likes this

You cannot edit a post (unless you are a moderator) if to the left of the post in the forum a lock icon is present, as there is on these stickies.

Hmmm.......thats odd they're locked because I don't think anybody keeps the same jetting and may find something that works better but can't edit their data. Is the thread suppose to be useful? There's jetting data using everything from microscopic jets to fire hose nozzles. I don't know why anyone would want to look at it other than say Indy's post which is very comprehensive.

yes I tried JD needles and had good luck with the red one. I just like how my bike runs with the stock one (not adjustable) shimmed up or basically the same needle (NFPR which is adjustable) raised a clip or two. Right now I'm using NFPR-5.

Send the info to Clark. Hell update it. That's what he told me to do instead of reposting it.

Thanks, thats kind of a hassle but I can do that.

I ran the red #3/165 main/48 pilot last weekend. Didn't really like it. I'm putting the YZneedle back in this weekend.