HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grap660

? about wr 450

2 posts in this topic

hi i ride a raptor 660 and im getting a new bike im thinking of getting the new yfz 450r or a dirt bike the wr 450 but my question is that i never rode a db before and i want to get the wr 450 well it be a probelm for me or to be of a bike for i use to useing the twist throttle cuz my friend has one on his yfz im 5'10 200 pounds and well this bike be good for baja also

hi i ride a raptor 660 and im getting a new bike im thinking of getting the new yfz 450r or a dirt bike the wr 450 but my question is that i never rode a db before and i want to get the wr 450 well it be a probelm for me or to be of a bike for i use to useing the twist throttle cuz my friend has one on his yfz im 5'10 200 pounds and well this bike be good for baja also

well, dirt bike and quads are different. you might not like it. will it be too much bike for you? The power is smooth, so too much power is not an issue. but a lighter bike might be more fun to learn on, because you will probably dump the bike... a lot.

in regards to baja, if you are talking sand... I'd take the quad. anything else, I'd take the dirt bike.

if you like to drift on your quad remember that it might take you awhile to get comfortable drifting on a dirt bike.