White brothers MX4 sparky

I have a solution for anyone stuck with this pipe and need a spark arrestor for it.

2qnsdhe.jpg

Theres a kit they sell on ebay for stock yamaha yfz,raptor exhausts,but I made it work for the mx4

258uxw6.jpg

All you have to do with this kit is cut the pipe 1/4" past the taper ON THE bell and reinstall the screen on to the end.make sure you deburr the pipe.

2zez3vp.jpg

I didn't need safety wire around my screen.With just the screen wrapped around the end,the insert fits tight with a light tap of a rubber mallet.Drill a hole and install the retaining bolt and your done.I will post up a picture of the finished product when i get my camera back.

I also noticed it did knock down some of the bark out of a already obnoxious exhaust.The fit and finish looks factory.

Finished product

23tmgc6.jpg

gettoblaster, could you plaese be specific on the year of yamaha raptor or give a part number. Is it a yamaha part or for an after market slip on? Raptor 600 660 700? I have to make one of these to ride on the trails in northern Michigan. Thanks any help will be greatly appreciated.

The thread is 3 years old, and the been on the site since 2008.