More WR pictures wanted!

bilder3144313461.jpgbilder314431358.jpg

Whoa, what is that brace/footpeg set up?

it`s a cage for my legs i em paralyzed i got the same set up like ricky james :lol::)

bilder3144313751.jpg

it`s a cage for my legs i em paralyzed i got the same set up like ricky james :lol::)

WOW !!!! You just can't hold some people down. I salute you my friend, what an inspiration to the rest of us to quit whining when things get tough and stop saying, "I can't".

This is the first I have ever heard of a paralyzed motorcyclist.

Single track in Arizona:thumbsup: P5250007.jpg

Dustdog, great looking bike for a steel frame model. That YZ (i'm guessing its a YZ rear guard?) rear guard really modernises the bike.

Dustdog, great looking bike for a steel frame model. That YZ (i'm guessing its a YZ rear guard?) rear guard really modernises the bike.

Are you talking about the rear fender? If you are then you are correct, It is a YZ rear fender. I think it looks better than the stock WR fender. I also put a stock YZ exhaust on it too, which along with the fender sometimes confuses people because it is all very "stock" looking.

Thanks for the compliments. I have really enjoyed this bike and will probably keep it until they finally come out with the EFI WR450.

bilder3144313751.jpg

I thought it might be. Good for you. I love the special seat addition too.

bilder3144313751.jpg

Awesome :lol:

I see you have the Rekluse and I would assume a LHRB but how do you shift :lol:

my el shift broke :) i ride most on motocross tracks in 3 gear i do mix the gearing after the tracks

summer034.jpg

summer007.jpg

summer039.jpg

summer052.jpg

Heres a few of my 07, My first Yamaha and i luv it