03 vs 07 wr450 wheelies

The '03s had higher compression and hotter cams. They have more bottom and hit harder than the '05+.

Still, even with the stock pipe/PMB insert I had no problems wheelieing my WR and I suck at anything that requires talent on the bike. The '07 YZ header/E2 muffler combo made the frontend lighter still :excuseme:

I dunno about EF:excuseme: It needs some rain before it can be fun. Too f:censored:in' silty up there right now.

I prefer to see it as another side to the EF experience, the terrain/difficulty is quite different from winter time there. Don't be afraid to get a little dusty, that's what the "hole" is for.

I prefer to see it as another side to the EF experience, the terrain/difficulty is quite different from winter time there. Don't be afraid to get a little dusty, that's what the "hole" is for.

I've been there when its dusty. Its like seeing that hot chick you met at a party on friday night on sunday morning with no makeup on. :excuseme:

I've been there when its dusty. Its like seeing that hot chick you met at a party on friday night on sunday morning with no makeup on. :excuseme:

Don't be so picky, dust won't kill you. I don't remember clear creek being very "loamy", probably saw more dust there than any other place I've been to. Silty and rocky terrain has it's challenging side to it. As long as I'm on a bike I'll ride anywhere. :excuseme:?