HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BRY_426F_

Supermoto 426

3 posts in this topic

Hey turns out my work is a dealer for buchanon, I'm gonna get set up with an 18 rear and a 19 front. im not sure the exact diameter I am going to get for my rear rim. Any suggestions? my front is going to be a .185. And the sizes i picked 18 rear and 19 front, Is this a bad setup? And I am in the middle of a full rebuild, Split the cases, ordered my crankshaft assembly, dropping some hotcams in and a wiseco 13:5:1 HC piston, I currently have it geared at 12/49.. I havent ridden it yet, as I am still waiting for my crank to get here, I am also adding in a stator from an 01 Wr426 and flywheel from the same bike, I already have a cyclops headlight waiting for me to install after my rebuild, I am going to use a (brand is slipping my mind) combo switch on my bars, Im wondering What wire i have that is "hot" to run all the electricity off.. Noob question i know... Oh i forgot.. I'm having all of this done for me.. I judt don't have the time and patience to do it all by myself. i should have my bike back in just over a week. Is there anything else i should add while my bike is down?