Tires?

Dunlop 756 or 756RR Front

Dunlop 739 Desert Rear or Maxis IT Desert Rear

Based on a recommendation, I just tried the Bridgestone M59 front, but don't like it nearly as well as the 756 Front. It is much less precise, washes and squirms and has less rim protection.

This is the setup I like to run as well. The 739 AT does good in most conditions and the 756 does good for me when conditions are a little more sandy. If I know that I will be on the pavement more then I will run a 739 front. It's not that I particularily care for the tire, it just seems that I have one sitting around and I would rather not ruin a 756 on the street.

I have the stock 756 in the rear and a 952 in front. I really like the 952's performance all around. I've used it for woods, hardpack and dunes and it has never let me down. :excuseme:

I have the same tires, but reversed. 756 in the front and 952 on the rear. One thing to remember with the 700 dunlop tires... the higher the number, the stickier the tire.

Regarding a 756 on the rear... I ride in the desert and that would not work. It would be worn out by simpling rolling the bike off of the trailer. You can definitley get something stronger.