FMF Power Core IV exhaust for sale

Used FMF Power Core IV exhaust for sale for a 2000 WR 400 (or any other models that it will fit). Good condition. Stainless steel. One small dent in outer cover. No header pipe. No reasonable offer refused. Pittsburgh, PA area

Originally posted by RSA210:

Eric is that a "Q" Core? Any Pics??

Unfortunately it is not a "Q" or I would mount it on mine. It came with the bike when I bought it in May '02. The previous owner told me that it was louder than stock, which turned me off to it. I was going to call FMF and see if I could mount a Q core, but I will probably go with a Vortip instead. I haven't really researched the original price but I'm thinking maybe $100 for it now. I am 5 minutes out of Monroeville if you are local.

Originally posted by gunrunner:

Im from pittsburgh also. Where are you from in pittsburgh? What do you want for the pipe and do you know if it will fit a 2001 426? You can pm me or e-mail me.

I live in Plum Borough, 5 minutes out of Monroeville. I'm not sure if it will fit a 426. I'm also not sure of the original retail, but I'm thinking about $100 for it now as is. I never mounted it because I was told that it is LOUD. There is a possibility that the FMF "Q" core will adapt. I'm not sure.