fastest wheelies

i can get my wr400f up in first and wheelie through to fifth 70 mph takes me 2 or 3 goes to do it anyone else do any cool stuf

I can do a stoppie...

stand on the seat an wheelie. like a rear peg stand up on a street bike. fun stuffff.

I can take a turn too fast hit a tree and bend my bars, and I can do it with my eyes shut! :thumbsup: I will give detailed instructions for only $107.00US. plus shipping err..tutoring.

I can take a turn too fast hit a tree and bend my bars, and I can do it with my eyes shut! :thumbsup: I will give detailed instructions for only $107.00US. plus shipping err..tutoring.

Yeah, I can eat sh!t pretty well too.

Orig poster...Would love to see some vid of ur wheelies though!

Wheelies in top are easy.

I love riding on a dirt road with my buddy on his wr250 when he tries to take off I just ride a wheelie past him while he is wide open lol. The fastest I have looked down was 70mph I was in 4th gear.

Yeah, I can eat sh!t pretty well too.

Orig poster...Would love to see some vid of ur wheelies though!

I just dont think I would have told that...nice talent though! Oh and BTW, it's called a joke,look into it.

what do you mean imacowboy ,i dont think i would have told that ,bikes are fun wheelies are fun what are you 80 do you ride with slippers on

The fastest I have looked down was 70mph I was in 4th gear.

Speedometers and generally on the front wheel so looking down while you do a wheelie isnt not going to be even remotely accurate.

AS for cool stuff that i can do on my bike, I can push start it in 1st gear. I want to see any of you do that.

hey there,

i love to pull the bike up in 3rd and shift to 4th gear... maybe 50/50 i can keep the bike up when i shift .. but i am getting better.

i like trying to keep my balance rather than going really really fast.

i try not run out 4th just keep the front wheel off the ground.

i don't know how fast i am going. as prevoisly siad front wheel is not turning the same speed

cheers

Warts

GPS is your friend when measuring speed while doing a wheelie, 82mph is the best ive seen on my WR.

I just dont think I would have told that...nice talent though! Oh and BTW, it's called a joke,look into it.

Exactly.

i can get my wr400f up in first and wheelie through to fifth 70 mph takes me 2 or 3 goes to do it anyone else do any cool stuf

70mph? dosent the speedo work of the front wheel?