HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Regalman

Part number for AIS kit

7 posts in this topic

OK, this time I actually did search... albeit probably not well enough.

What is the part number for the AIS kit?

Also, going to buy the bike today... is there any other must have parts that I should roll into the loan?

The part # for the AIS Removal kit is GYT-5TJ93-69-01

You may also consider the GYT-R Performance WR Muffler Insert # GYT-5TJ93-75-01 (Promotobillet also makes a good one), engine and radiator guards and maybe some Cycra Pro-Bend handshields. I am just getting started with this bike as well, so I am sure there are other "must haves" that I do not know about yet!

I have a DRZ and will be stealing the good bits off it, like my cycra handgaurds and scotts damper.

I wonder if the dealer can order any decent rad gaurds? I want unibikers, but I have a feeling the dealer won't be able to get them.

Do not get the Yamaha AIS kit, get the one from F2 Racing. Much nicer setup.

Then, a James Dean Jet kit, Merge Racing or James Dean fuel screw. I also strongly suggest the Merge Racing AP spring.

If you are getting a 08 or newer WR, also get the Merge Racing Adjustable leak jet. Pulling the carb on the alloy frams sux. This will make it a one time deal.

LOL, unfortunately, yesterday, I had to go into my office, a once a month trek to justify the absurd amount they pay me.

LOL, unfortunately, yesterday, I had to go into my office, a once a month trek to justify the absurd amount they pay me.

Thats a good problem to have though :thumbsup: