hotcams

If your looking for a low to mid pull than take a look at the torque cams that web camshafts has. You will lose your over rev but I believe that it's the cams that Langston used in his '08 last year.

lol.. im more then happy with the bike.. i have all the power i need and then some.. just curious as i see a bunch of people throwing cams in their 06-07's.. wanted to know if the 08 was a good choice.. if or when i ever decide to jump into the motor..

you are better off spending that money on gas to go ride more and suspension tuned to your specific needs.

you are better off spending that money on gas to go ride more and suspension tuned to your specific needs.

no kidding.. im about to send my suspenion of the enzo.. and ive been riding a hell of alot.. reason why im so happy with the bike. im not the adverage joe who is all-about power that they dont need. im looking for usuable power.. but i dont need any of that at the moment.. i got all the power i need. and the pc-ti4 i threw on took care of my major complaint on the 07.. and gave me that lil bottom that i was looking for..

I have passed people on the straights in MX, and I've been passed on them, but I can only think of a very small number of times when it had anything whatever to do with horsepower either way.

So we'll see you are Perris tomorrow night then, GR? :thumbsup: