HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
redsoxfever

2004 yz450f

5 posts in this topic

Going to do have some engine work done and am planning on dual sporting it down the road. Since the engine will be apart i figured i should take advantage of labour while bikes apart. Will there be any problems with ignition etc if i were to change the stator and not put the lights on till next year?

Not sure. I think it will have to be something simple like say a moose though some people say it's junk. I would like more wattage to run an acerbis cyclops, but even with LED taillight etc i think i would have to do more then a stator to get the wattage needed for that kind of setup???

Not sure. I think it will have to be something simple like say a moose though some people say it's junk. I would like more wattage to run an acerbis cyclops, but even with LED taillight etc i think i would have to do more then a stator to get the wattage needed for that kind of setup???
Read:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622555