James Stewart to yamaha

just informing you guys if you didnt already know. that james stewart signed with yamaha for 2009 and will be riding the Yz450f

what do you guys think about it?

ps. chad reed is now on a suzuki RMZ450 for 2009

I think it is a match cause both are the best!

It's a Supercross only contract, according to what I've read, so the outdoor season is going to be a little more wide open than before, unless he changes his mind. That part I don't like.

I like it otherwise, though, since it almost certainly means another championship year for Yamaha. The only person capable of stopping Bubba is Bubba, and except for the couple of times where the bike blew up and took him out, it's been that way for quite a while. IMO, he's better outdoors than in a stadium, so I'm not sure why, other than a short work year, he would eschew the OD's. Imagine winning a a moto by over a minute. Now imagine doing it regularly.

From what I've read he took Reed's place on L&M racing...and not Team Yamaha(yes I know same difference). L&M is only a SX team, a shame in my opinion. I'd like to see James race for L&M indoors and ride outdoors for Team Yamaha.

I bet James will have no problems with cornering on the blue bike!:thumbsup::worthy:

Imagine winning a a moto by over a minute. Now imagine doing it regularly.

Now imagine you are doing it against the BEST riders in the WORLD.:thumbsup:

He hasn't signed with Yamaha, he signed with L&M and they are shopping brands. Honda is wanting him real bad also and with his Red Bull deal, they are very strong contendor.

Who cares what bike he rides anyway. He could ride a Korean bike and win.

Chad Reed is already fired from suzuki .

I like it otherwise, though, since it almost certainly means another championship year for Yamaha.

You dont think villipoto can beat him?

I think Villopoto has a chance he was insanely fast on the 250f so on a 450 maybe hopefully Bubba will have competition

I like it otherwise, though, since it almost cenly means another championship year for Yamaha.

:worthy: Hell no.:thumbsup:

Uh, no.

According to whindham supercross only contracs is the way most of the top riders are going to go as soon as they can.Most are forced to race outdoors just to get signed, looks like a trend for sure. You gotta love the good old ama for another pooch screwing, eventually they will kill it all together.

My theory is that RV will crash out all the time the first couple seasons on the big bike. Stewart did the samething when he came up to the 450 class...only he was on a 250 smoker :thumbsup::worthy:

I like it otherwise, though, since it almost certainly means another championship year for Yamaha.

No way, especially his first year. RC had a tough time with Bubba, no way will RV do anything his first year on the big bike.

Nobody will beat Bubba, except Bubba.

I say, make Bubba start backwards. Maybe then we will have a race worth watching. It would be fun watching him carve through the pack at least.

by the way you ask that question....then the answer is yes, of course he can, will he? now that's a different question.....

Where are you guys finding this information?

Which information?

As for SX-only contracts, a lot of people think that Stewart is going to be the last one for a very long time to have the juice/star power to negotiate one.

Villopoto will have is chance in a few years, hes still a young guy.

250 is a diffrent world compare to 450.

even to rc and buba it toke a few years, before they got there mojo straight out.

best 2 riders in 1 class will be amazing to watch that for sure.

Nobody will beat Bubba, except Bubba.

It takes a Ninja to kill a Ninja

Dave