**New** Free Servo Sub Diagram

i got my connector in yesterday.....

i didnt understnad if you were listing the pin count of the connector or the connector on the wr's wiring harness.... i also dont know if you were talking about the back or the front of the connector either lol

anyways..... if i understood you correctly u were listing the pin order on the front of the female connector thats connected to the wiring harness.... in that case this should be correct???

back.jpg

Correctomundo.............:banghead:

• 3 months later...
After much searching I have finally found the male 6-pin Furukawa connector for a plug in Servo Sub! This web site has the male 6 pin connector for $8.95! See here: http://www.easternbeaver.com/Main/Elec__Products/Connectors/Waterproof_Connectors/FKWH/fkwh.html

So for all of those who want to eliminate the servo for the EXUP but do not want to cut any wires, here is the solution! I have placed my order and will build my Servo Sub. Much thanks again to Steveakus for all his work on this!?:worthy:

I am so glad I finally found this damn thing!

Update: The Easternbeaver link you provided above is now dead, the new link is:

http://www.easternbeaver.com/Main/Elec__Products/Connectors/Sealed/FKWH/fkwh.html

(went from "waterproof" to "sealed")

Thanks for the update, I like that site as a good place to get original style connectors from so when I add or subtracte something electrical it is a plug in affair. I see they now seel plug in units from Graves and Power Comander...FWIW.

• 2 weeks later...

i got my connector in yesterday.....

i didnt understnad if you were listing the pin count of the connector or the connector on the wr's wiring harness.... i also dont know if you were talking about the back or the front of the connector either lol

anyways..... if i understood you correctly u were listing the pin order on the front of the female connector thats connected to the wiring harness.... in that case this should be correct???

back.jpg

Correctomundo.............?

621927870_3MTUp-L.jpg

I wired the oem mating plug to the drawing shown in the image above originally from a56kuser but discovered it did not line up to the bikes wiring harness as shown in this picture:

621898391_RuovD-L-1.jpg

Using unique colors, I map to:

Blue = Blue

Black = Black/Blue

White=White/Red

Red=Black/Red

Green=Black/Green

Technically I think the a56kuser image still fine because the Black/Blue and Blue can be reversed and the circuit is still the same, but in the interest of clarity I wanted to point that out, if there may be an error.

Fortunately the pins are easily snapped out and changed so this is what I think matches the bikes wiring harness color codes:

621899481_hrHSk-L-1.jpg

Bike runs fine with this config and no errors.

Steveakus, is this correct?

If so, then I'll seal this baby up in black goop and call it a day.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
For those of you not up for the DIY

I have the integrator versions ready and stock piled ready to ship out for any of you that may want one.

"For those of you not up for the DIY

I have the integrator versions ready and stock piled ready to ship out for any of you that may want one."

How do I go about getting one of these?

Thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just did a 10k 1/4w resistor bridging the white/red wire with the red/black wire and avoided the CEL. it worked perfectly and cost about $0.10 or less....

But I'm wondering if this will result in the bike performing differently, time will tell.

photo-3.jpg

Edited by PowerOut

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I just did a 10k 1/4w resistor bridging the white/red wire with the red/black wire and avoided the CEL. it worked perfectly and cost about $0.10 or less....

But I'm wondering if this will result in the bike performing differently, time will tell.

photo-3.jpg

what have you found out?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...