HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wr 400 mikky

No Bright Spark

5 posts in this topic

:thumbsup::worthy::busted: I`VE JUST REBUILT THE BIKE AS THE SO CALLED EX-SPERT (EX IS A HAS-BEEN AND SPERT IS A DRIP UNDER PRESSURE!!)

DPS RACING UK,SHIPPED IT TO THEM FROM GREECE FOR FULL REBUILD-***KIN IDIOTS PUT A CASE LOCATOR IN THE FORK GUIDE!!!

SO ONLY 3 GEARS, ANY HOO AFTER PUTTIN IT BACK TOGETHER , NO SPARK,

AT ALL, COIL RESISTANCE IS 8.1 AND 14 I THINK WHEN I CHECKED YEST, COULD ONLY GET A TESTER WITH 2M,200K,20K,2K 200 ON OHMS RESISTANCE SIDE BUT I`M BAD WITH ELECTRICS SO I`M STRUGGLING, ONTOP OF THIS THE ISDE IS ON IN A DAY OR 2 SO I WAS GONNA HEAD UP FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS IN SERRES THIS WEEK, HELP PLEASE.

sorted it,dodgy wire that wore through -so i`m off to serres, northern greece for a well earned break, gonna take loads of pictures with the new canon, isde 2008 ere we come, any of you guys goin??

what whire do you have worn through could you take a pick of it

im having problems with my bike right now im not seing spark but i had coil tested and plug and it all good so either i have a short like you have or something else!

it was a green wire going to the black 6pin connector- initially i connected the grey 6pin connector to the black one till i realised my mistake, then i undid all the connections and connected each one after cleaning with cotton bud`s and repairing the wire, started 3rd kick, and now 1 or 2 kick`s it`s never done that,elec problems suck,