No Bright Spark

:thumbsup::worthy::busted: I`VE JUST REBUILT THE BIKE AS THE SO CALLED EX-SPERT (EX IS A HAS-BEEN AND SPERT IS A DRIP UNDER PRESSURE!!)

DPS RACING UK,SHIPPED IT TO THEM FROM GREECE FOR FULL REBUILD-***KIN IDIOTS PUT A CASE LOCATOR IN THE FORK GUIDE!!!

SO ONLY 3 GEARS, ANY HOO AFTER PUTTIN IT BACK TOGETHER , NO SPARK,

AT ALL, COIL RESISTANCE IS 8.1 AND 14 I THINK WHEN I CHECKED YEST, COULD ONLY GET A TESTER WITH 2M,200K,20K,2K 200 ON OHMS RESISTANCE SIDE BUT I`M BAD WITH ELECTRICS SO I`M STRUGGLING, ONTOP OF THIS THE ISDE IS ON IN A DAY OR 2 SO I WAS GONNA HEAD UP FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS IN SERRES THIS WEEK, HELP PLEASE.

sorted it,dodgy wire that wore through -so i`m off to serres, northern greece for a well earned break, gonna take loads of pictures with the new canon, isde 2008 ere we come, any of you guys goin??

Good job, i was going to respond initially, but i realized that the problem could be anything.

what whire do you have worn through could you take a pick of it

im having problems with my bike right now im not seing spark but i had coil tested and plug and it all good so either i have a short like you have or something else!

it was a green wire going to the black 6pin connector- initially i connected the grey 6pin connector to the black one till i realised my mistake, then i undid all the connections and connected each one after cleaning with cotton bud`s and repairing the wire, started 3rd kick, and now 1 or 2 kick`s it`s never done that,elec problems suck,