Quick ? : What side does the big wheel spacer go on? (front tire)

I made the mistake of letting my brother take my front tire off and he got the wheel spacers mixed up. I too, forgot which way they went. Right now, I have the larger wheel spacer on the left side, oposite from the brake rotor...is that correct? I think it is but I just want to make sure. The front brake works fine but I've heard stories and I would rather loose a little pride:bonk: in asking this question than get it wrong. Any info will help...thanks!:thumbsup::worthy:

I made the mistake of letting my brother take my front tire off and he got the wheel spacers mixed up. I too, forgot which way they went. Right now, I have the larger wheel spacer on the left side, oposite from the brake rotor...is that correct? I think it is but I just want to make sure. The front brake works fine but I've heard stories and I would rather loose a little pride:bonk: in asking this question than get it wrong. Any info will help...thanks!:thumbsup::worthy:

Do you mean the left side the same side as the brake rotor?

partimage.gifx?d=97089,2,0

Well there's two wheel spacers Or one spacer and one collar. Anways, one is larger than the other one. I just want to make sure that I have the correct spacer on the correct side.

The larger, bell shaped spacer goes on the brake side. The straight, cylinder shaped "sleeve" goes on the opposite side.

Did the picture answer your question?

Did the picture answer your question?

I yeah, it did to some degree. Thanks for posting that.:thumbsup:

never mind...