wr 450 f top heavy

Its a big heavy bike. It will always feel like one.

Check your rear sag first. That will help

Ride faster and carry a little more momentum. The wr is light as a feather when you are moving. If you are just putting around, then its really heavy.

Go to sears, buy a treadmill and some dumbells. Get stronger.

It only feels heavy because it IS heavy. But its still a great bike.

Help Guys !!!!

How Do I Get Red Of The Top Heavy Feeling On This Bike

It Feels Realy Top Heavy Even After I Lower The Front End By Sliding The Forks Up On The Clamps. What Cen I Do???

As Maurice said, setting the rear sag correctly will help, if that is already "in spec" and you've slid the forks thru the clamps there is not much else can be done.

You can speed up the steering with an e-axle or new triple clamps but there is no way to get rid of that top heavy feel - sorry.

You don't say what year it is but I'm guessing its the steel framed model?

All the main 11 or so manufacturers bikes are all with in a few kilos of each other give or take a couple here and there. If you're struggling, perhaps a 2-stroke would be better for you? Just an idea....

the newer ktm mx bikes have e-start from what ive read.....i'm sceptical about a small battery making a big difference on a mx track. Weight is most noticable when wrestling a bike out of a mudhole anyway!!!!

Besides, kicking a hot thumper 400 times after you drop it in the middle of an mx track (with kids on 65s buzzing past) blows hard ?

ride a xr 600 for a while . jeez my last bike was a dr200 , it weighed the same with way less then half the power .

250 two-stroke with a weighted flywheel maybe the way you want to go . or just ride it a lot more , you will get strong .

suspension set up .