2003 wr450 wiring harness

anyone got one laying around? I want one to building my street legal SM harness out of instead of butchering the one on the bike. let me know if you have one.

Thanks,

John

I wish I had one to give you, but I am curious of all the things you are going to do to street legal lize it.. Along with HOW. I own a mc shop in FL and just bought an 03 wr450 with the goal of making it legal.

I wish I had one to give you, but I am curious of all the things you are going to do to street legal lize it.. Along with HOW. I own a mc shop in FL and just bought an 03 wr450 with the goal of making it legal.

the one i am currently riding is already street legal, i just dont like the way i did some of the things in the wiring harness, dont get me wrong it looks and works fine, just i knowi can refine it more and make everything on the bike a waterproof plug in style. i can also remove a LOT from the back of my headlight are(relays and so forth). In order to be street legal in Indiana, i had to have a functioning high and low beam headlight, functioning turn signals and brake lights. all of that is taken care of, i just want to refine my wiring and make it look more factory installed. Thanks to a member on here and his wiring schematic it was all simple to figure out. I even have a keyed ignition with factory plug on it that plugs right into the bike. and it is mounted in the headlight it looks factory also.

i have my 03 wr450 all steet legal. Its all supermoto now. let me know if any you guys need help. I have gone throught many hassels to make it into a street fighter. Tweav here all so has a 03 supermoto.

ATT356977.jpg

Street legal SM all the way :thumbsup:

i like your bike. heres mine

DSC_0584-1.jpg

i like your bike. heres mine

DSC_0584-1.jpg

damn that is one clean 03!! mine started life as a trail bike, i picked it up from a guy in MO. This winter im tearing it apart to do a lot of powder coat work and all new plastics(YZ of course) and an exhaust. I had a budget for it but kinda exceeded it. :thumbsup: What kind of fuel mileage are you getting?

i still have stock gearing right now. im changing it soon to 15 45 i get around 55mpg. Yes i know about budgets i went way over it.total i spent around 5k