new to me 450

I sold my 2002 yz426f last night and not even three hours later i bought this yz450f. Its pretty much stock. It has all brand new plastics and tank. New tires with only a few hours on them. Works connection radiator gaurds, and a kickstand ( which i plan to take off ). Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

100_0678.jpg

100_0679.jpg

100_0680.jpg

100_0681.jpg

100_0682.jpg

100_0687.jpg

that looks great... but so did your 426, I would have had a hard time getting rid of it.

looks like a nice swap for you.

ride report????

that looks great... but so did your 426, I would have had a hard time getting rid of it.

looks like a nice swap for you.

ride report????

yea, it was hard to help the guy load it up and see him drive off. But i love the new bike too. I gave a little but gained a little too. I am happy. I will try to ride this weekend and let you know how it is.

nice bike

why take off the kick stand? i loved mine until it broke from a crash

The bike looks awesome with the black frame and white graphics :thumbsup:

The bike looks awesome with the black frame and white graphics :thumbsup:

thanks to all the good feed back. i just cant wait to RIDE>>>

Nice bike, now ride the crap out of it.:thumbsup:

Nice bike, now ride the crap out of it.:thumbsup:

thanks. plan on doing that tommorow.

the darn thing looks fresh -- with the factory plastic brake guards and stuff still on it and the clean looking swingarm --- could use some tasteful graphics, maybe some red Ricky Johnson era retro stuff ---- but other than that - looks awesome

Sweet...Leave the ProMoto Kick stand...You'll grow to love it after you trust it not to come down when landing big jumps...Mine hasn't yet, knock on wood...Comes in handy all the time...

Here's a thread you can check out some white yz's and get some graphics ideas: http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431353

Sweet...Leave the ProMoto Kick stand...You'll grow to love it after you trust it not to come down when landing big jumps...Mine hasn't yet, knock on wood...Comes in handy all the time...

Here's a thread you can check out some white yz's and get some graphics ideas: http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431353

thanks alot for the thread. will help out bigtime