HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert_Brazil

Can YZ timing damage bike with stock pipe??

4 posts in this topic

My WR426F is YZ timed and has a White Bros pipe with 13 discs (yes I like it LOUD!)

The muffler however, needs maintenance (muffler insert worn out, suggestions welcome!) and during the repair time I intent to mount the stock European WR pipe (very silent).

Is there any problem apart from jetting etc, I mean potential damage, using the bike in YZ-timing with this pipe?

Originally posted by Robert_Brazil:

Is there any problem apart from jetting etc, I mean potential damage, using the bike in YZ-timing with this pipe?

I’ve never seen the stock Euro WR pipe, but I’m going to answer this question anyway:

No.

sorry but i'm not experience enough to give u tips...but it sound aright with me... anyway i looking for ways to change wr400 cam timing to yz timing so do u have any idea how to change it...or maybe webpage that teach u how...cus i wanna learn more about it...thanx