Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DR-Z250rider

I need Help deciding!

4 posts in this topic

Hello all, I found a guy selling a 01 YZ426 for 1900 or best offer. it looks to be in great shape, and has a few aftermarket parts such as, Bars, graphics kit... blah blah blah. I also found a 05 YZ250F for 3800 It comes with a ton of aftermarket parts and other little goodies. Its also suppose to in like new condition. I could come up with 1900 pretty easily, but I'd be saving for a while to get 3800. which bike do you think I should get? or which bike is the best?

cheers!

Two very different bikes. But apart from that, while 1900 obo is about right for a good 426, $3800 seems pretty high for an '05 YZ250F, when even in California you can buy an '06-'07 YZ450 for that.

Two very different bikes. But apart from that, while 1900 obo is about right for a good 426, $3800 seems pretty high for an '05 YZ250F, when even in California you can buy an '06-'07 YZ450 for that.

x2. 2005 250f should run you $2500.00 max. even with a full list of mods.

hmmm, thanks guy's. I like the 426, but I just dont think I need the extra power, and I just hate to waste... but It's so damn hard to find a decently priced 250F for some reason :) and nobody seems willing to go down on there prices. I seen a guy with an 01 YZ250F that was ragged out and he said wanted 2500 for it and the price was FIRM :D I just cant find many YZ400's or 426's around...