HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danco

Hey qadsan, any word on the autoclutch?

6 posts in this topic

The pig is hibernating for the winter but is anxiously awaiting the new part? Any word from Z-start?

Dan

yeah!, what Danco said.

My Porker is piddling herself with anticipation! :)

What's the bodycount up to anyway? Might be something to announce on the Yahoo forum (which I'm not privy to). :D

Sorry for the delay folks. I thought I had sent out an email update to everyone, but it appears it didn't go through to anyone except myself :).

There's 14 people on the list including me who wants one of the z-start auto clutches for their XR650R's at a special promo price. From talking with Al Youngwerth, it appears we're looking at sometime in February before production units will be availble for our bikes. The biggest delay in this has been getting Al a XR650R to work with and that's almost done...maybe...hopefully.

If anyone else wants a z-start for their XR650R, just send me a PM with your email address and I'll put you on the list.

Where can I find more info on this?

You can search various motorcycle message boards for words like 'auto clutch', EFM , Revloc, 'z-start' and you'll find more info on auto clutches. Here's the thread I started earlier about the 'z-start' auto clutch that you may want to check out for more info, pictures, etc.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/bike/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB9&Number=391278&page=3&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=21&fpart=1