HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
freeriders98

Need Help Oil Change Questions

5 posts in this topic

I have a 98 WR400. Is there more than 1 oil drain? I just changed my oil and hardly any oil came out. I had changed it maybe 6 riding hours earlier. I have only changed the oil twice now on my bike (only had it a little over a month) And both times it will not take the correct amount of oil after draining old oil. So I am thinking somehow I am not getting all the old oil out of the bike. I don't think I am burning oil, no smoke from exhaust. And no leaks other than a little out of the vent tube. Please help. Thanks in advance:excuseme: :)

That would make sense, thanks. I thought I had read that somewhere, but couldn't find it, and it says nothing in the manuel. Or at least I did not find it.

Have a pan ready and up high to catch the oil from the down tube... you will have a mess on your hands. KJR