HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YAMAKAZE

GNCC RACES ON TV !

8 posts in this topic

THURSDAY, JUNE 6, 1:31 PM

GNCC TV: Official Times and Dates!

The television schedule for the 2002 GNCC Series on the Outdoor Life Network is here! Starting July 7th, the shows will air every Sunday from 5-6 p.m. EST on OLN. The coverage promises to be first rate too.

I spoke with Racer Productions this morning. Footage from the Amateur ATV and Bike Races will be shown as well as the Pro A/B classes.

Get those VCR's Ready.

Bonzai :)

Hick. Outdoor Life Network. Got to have premium cable. :)

[ June 07, 2002: Message edited by: FOX426 ]

Outdoor Life Network.

I hear the coverage is coming from the same folks that cover the outdoor MX series.

Man I wish there was a GNCC near me! :)

Originally posted by FOX426:

[QB]Hick. Outdoor Life Network. Got to have premium cable. :)

Thanks. That ain't available in my area. I have cable internet, but can't get digital cable with all the extra channels. Oh Time Warner, how I love thee... :D

Several of my friends have Direct TV (or whatever), I've channel surfed there on occasion and I still don't think I've heard of OLN. I'll look again. I'd love to see some off-road coverage on the tube!

Hick,

I'll be recording them as they are televised. Reming me when it get's closer and I'll make you a copy. I raced the first 5 this year and they were awesome....

Bonzai :)