HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rfelker

Anyone have pics of yz450 with red graphic kit

13 posts in this topic

Just bought white bro graphic kit. It has red in it. Was thinking of all red parts-timing plug etc. Anyone done this and if so do you have pics. Thanks

I do not have the White Bro kit but I was interested in also getting Red in my Kit. Here is mine....

I would like to accent it with some Red Billet stuff like you mentioned.

104_5495.jpg

the red would awsome on that bike. But I have all blue plastic. Was going to go with blue black red. Have the number plates white background with red and black pin strips. wonder if anyone else has done this. Nice bike.

thats what Im looking for- who did the backgrounds? Im thinking the same thing except red case saver, time plug, Red bars or levers etc. I don't know if I can get away with that background color in ama races. thanks

thats what Im looking for- who did the backgrounds? Im thinking the same thing except red case saver, time plug, Red bars or levers etc. I don't know if I can get away with that background color in ama races. thanks

I can't imagine anyone having an issue with those backgrounds, except at maybe some of the larger races.

They are just the Factory FX DX1 graphics with a red background. If I were to do it again, I would have requested a black pinstripe on the numbers to make them pop a little better.

sick bike man, pimp to the max :)

just need a red renthal sprocket.

I have the ironman sprockets because they last forever, and since the pic i have added a set of applied clamps. Thanks for the compliment.

You guys have some nice bikes, but wheres the dirt. Do you ride them or are they show queens. Just kidding. I which someone had a blue 450 with all red parts. Guess Ill have to get a photoshop and change some pics.

You guys have some nice bikes, but wheres the dirt. Do you ride them or are they show queens. Just kidding. I which someone had a blue 450 with all red parts. Guess Ill have to get a photoshop and change some pics.

It gets ridden and is not that clean anymore, but thats what its for. As far as the all blue and red goes i believe next year my bike is going to have blue plastic but finding graphics to match is the hard part.