Canadian distributors

Funny how our dollar is pretty much 1:1 yet gnarly...com the vapor is 105 US and gnarly....ca it's 140 Canadian - that's 25 difference or close to 25% difference.....

.....and it's all coming out of the same warehouse.

Try Ebay - likely your best prices.

76 bucks Canadian...

Funny how our dollar is pretty much 1:1 yet gnarly...com the vapor is 105 US and gnarly....ca it's 140 Canadian - that's 25 difference or close to 25% difference.....

76 bucks Canadian...

That's intertesting, I always find there stuff is within 5% of the US price.

76 bucks Canadian...

I don't see the $105 us. it's $124.95us Maybe thats the Vector.. I shop at Gnarly all the time and they are great. Living in BC we don't have big shops here that stock lots. Most shops will order you anything but I don't want to wait a week or two for my stuff. Gnarly is the only place that actually have some inventory.

I would pay 10% anyday over the local shops that wants $189.95 for that same unit. Also Gnarly does free shipping to anywhere in Canada on orders over $150. Try that with any US shop.

10% is not that bad considering we are a different country. We are just spoil because we are such close neighbours. You should check the prices in Europe.

• 3 weeks later...