HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tctrailrider

$ how much for new 426

5 posts in this topic

Local dealer has a couple of 02 WR246's left. Thinking of buying one if I can get great deal. What should I offer, what deals have you heard of? Thanks

I paid $5200 in July. Being that it is winter and closer to the 450 release, I would think you can get one for 5k or slightly less.

Good luck!

Greetings ! :D

Can you beleive that I paid $7200.00 in CDN $$ with 15% tax, which makes around $4700.00 in US $$. Not bad for a brand new Canadian wr 426 bought last october.

But I wish I could be at your place :).

You see, while you are riding in the desert of California I'm shovelling snow and driving my car with winter tires :D,

I paid less but I ride less. I don't even have 200 miles on it :D.

Considering an early spring and some possible frosbites to my delicate extremities, I'll be riding in a few weeks (6-8). :D

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

I just bought a brand new in the crate WR 426 for 4799. 2001 though, it was a weird deal, apparrantly my new bike got lost in the shipping process, then sat on a showroom floor. At this point, with the 2003 450's a month out, you should be able to get it for 4800, I would offer 4500 so you give the dealership, and yourself some negotiating room, trying for a 4700-4800 deal.