HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PapaSmurf

Panoram billet protector

4 posts in this topic

I think that my wife got me a Panoram computer for X-Mas (asked for one anyway!)and I will be getting a billet protector for it. Just wondering if anyone has any input as to whether I should get the one that mounts in the stock location or the handlebar mount. Pros, cons, etc. Thanks!! :)

Highly recommend.I am using the handlebar mount. Very trick,easy installation,great visability and will take a big hit.You won't be disappointed. :)

I have the one that mounts up on top and I love it. Puts the info right out where I can see it. I run ProTapers so I just cut my pad to go around the mounting legs - almost looks factory. I run the Thumper Racing +1.5" bar risers so I can't even see the stock mechanical odo so that TrailTech mount wasn't an option.

Brian

:cool:I have renthal Fat Bars........I use the stock billet mount....no probs re seeing it or using it and it's nicely tucked away :)

I would say that you should get the one YOU think is the best ..

HTH :D