Rekluse clutch question

I have a 1998 yz400f that I have had for years and I just want to make it a little more trail friendly so I was looking at the Rekluse auto clutch but they do not lust the pro version for the yz400f, only yz426f and newer models. Question is, will any of the Rekluse pro models work for my yz400f? Thanks

I have a 1998 yz400f that I have had for years and I just want to make it a little more trail friendly so I was looking at the Rekluse auto clutch but it is not listed for the yz400f, only yz426f and newer models. Question is, will any of the Rekluse models work for my yz400f? Thanks

Yes they do make a model specific Rekluse for the 98-99 YZ/WR 400s.

I should have been more clear. They have the z-start auto clutch listed but not the Pro, I want the pro because I still want to be able to use my clutch. Is the pro available and just not listed?

No Pro for the 400s.

However, you have full clutch control with the addition of the Perch Adjuster on the older system.

Even set up perfectly the z-start override is sloppy and slow to the point of not being use full. The good news is that you'd probably never need it. Even on the steepest hills where a manual clutch would have been needed, the override wouldn't help in time to get revs back up. I had an override on my '06 for two years and never used it.