HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim_Patterson

Latest WR450 Delivery news.

10 posts in this topic

I'm located in Michigan, and my dealer just called and said he was sending me a copy of a letter his dealership had received. It stated their scheduled delivery (WR450) for December would now be January. If the letter gives any more information, I'll post again.

thanx for the info !! any news regarding when the WR450f's will be delivered is greatly appreciated !! everyone is waiting impatiently for that phone call saying your BIKE is in !!

I had my dealer call the California warehouse this past week (thursday) and he was told that they have not received any of them into port as of yet. The reason for the delay was not given to him at that time. I guess we are stuck being patient for awhile longer.

Cheers,

Sabooo

Just be glad you dont live in the UK having ordered yourself a brand spanking new 2003 Saab, BMW or Volvo. About 2500 "luxury cars" are gathering seaweed on the bottom of the English channel after a collision with another container ship !! Quit moaning! :)