Rekluse info. please

I apologize for starters, but I did not find info. that I'm sure is somewhere on line here.

Rekluse clutch set up: I'm thinking of swaping my stock clutch to a Rekluse. Is it as easy from what I've read about them to install and ride trails?

Any input appreciated.

Mark

Keep in mind, this is a KTM, but it generally shows how easy it is.

Rekluse Install-KTM

here you can download any of their manuals you'd like..

http://www.rekluse.com/manuals.shtml

I've got the pro in my 07 wr450 . It took me like 35 minutes to install it . and yes it comes in handy . and also I've nearly crashed because of it . I had the bike running while I put my gear on . when I climbed on I stepped on the shifter while the bike was still choked I did not have my hand on the clutch needless to say the bike took off . I stopped it before hitting any thing but still it felt stupid.

Thanks guys. Deffinately sounds like I'd be learning how to ride my own bike all over again. I don't have the option to try a bike out first before buying, but a friend says he would buy the Rekluse in a heart beat, wife permiting, so maybe I'll just go for it. Worse that could happen is I don't like it and switch back to stock.

Thanks again Mark

I've read dozens if Rekluse related threads, 95% of them all positive. You're gonna love it!

I apologize for starters, but I did not find info. that I'm sure is somewhere on line here.

Rekluse clutch set up: I'm thinking of swaping my stock clutch to a Rekluse. Is it as easy from what I've read about them to install and ride trails?

Any input appreciated.

Mark

if you follow the instructions that come with it and you are good on the wrench not a problem. like someone said 30mins-1hr. i've got one on my 05 WR450 and i must say i hated it to start with. after some trial and error with the set up i got it dialed in to my riding style (remmember everyone rides different). when i bought mine they didn't have the Rekluse Pro which is less hassle on the set up. its more expencive but i'm going to buy the pro for my 08 WR450. buy the way i love it, i broke my left wrist some years ago so i don't have much mobility in it now, when doing steep rocky narrow hill climbs i was finding it difficult to grab the clutch lever, the rekluse eliminates having to do that. i think it takes some getting use to, which alot of people don't take the time to do, they must think its going to improve there riding instantly. thats why you always see loads of them for sale on Ebay, with people saying only one ride on it... :thumbsup:

I found a set up on eBay, but it was for a '07 not an '06. I asked before I bought it, person selling it made a mistake on year. Thanks for the tip and info.

I just installed my A.I.S kit this afternoon. More throttle re-sponse for sure. I'm going ridden tomorrow, so I'll see just how much more H.P. or throttle performance/advancement I have..................

Mark