2009 YZ450F has arrived

I really wish they would make bigger changes on the bike instead of just "refining" it every year

That is why Yamaha has one of the best packages on the market. How much better could you wan't the bike when you can almost take it off the showroom straight to the nationals but yet have it work well for the average rider as well. The SE model is very nice looking with the Japanese, kamikazee looking graphics. I hope the new rear swingarm loosens up the rear a little.

That is why Yamaha has one of the best packages on the market. How much better could you wan't the bike when you can almost take it off the showroom straight to the nationals but yet have it work well for the average rider as well. The SE model is very nice looking with the Japanese, kamikazee looking graphics. I hope the new rear swingarm loosens up the rear a little.

Someone has drank too much koolaid.

I really wish they would make bigger changes on the bike instead of just "refining" it every year

Not me, unless it makes for better bikes --- i like not having to buy a new bike every single year

Well personally I love my 06 yz250f. Im just tired of the shootouts bitching that it pushes in corners, and has a tamer motor then the rest of the bikes...but then again shootouts dont mean much, all of the bikes are close in preformance.

Well personally I love my 06 yz250f. Im just tired of the shootouts bitching that it pushes in corners, and has a tamer motor then the rest of the bikes...but then again shootouts dont mean much, all of the bikes are close in preformance.

Exactly, pick a color and go with the best dealer support. Unless your at the top of your game, you'll never get the full potential from the bike anyway.

I love my 2006 yz450f:thumbsup: but those 09's are so nice in person. They look very Works right off the show room floor and are the most reliable bike out there. I'm not gonna ever sell my 06 but i will eventually get an 09...