HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dube2

WR450 W/ TTR50 Key Switch.......?

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if the TTR50 key switch will work for the WR? Just need to know if the N/O-N/C contacts are the same. I assume that the TTR switch is a N/O contact and closed when the switch is turned to the "on" position.

Same for the WR, I assume when the ignition light is depressed in, that it closes the circuit and and has a N/O contact, closed when the switch is in the "on" position.

Dual Sporting the 05 and would like a yamaha key switch. What do you think? will it work?

I got the key switch from Baja Designs and it just plugged right into there wiring.

Prolly the easiest way to go anyway. I think I asked them $? and it was like $40?

Prolly the easiest way to go anyway. I think I asked them $? and it was like $40?

Yeah, $29.95 + tax + shipping + left nut.....

Well at least I could save the shipping fees. BD Is on the way home from work for me. I'll have to offer my right nut cuz they got my left one on the original purchase for the kit.

Shit, I'm gone miss-em. They were WR Blue:cry: